Carload USA Toolbar
If you post your loads with Central Dispatch and use the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser on Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, you can use this toolbar to simplify sending your load information to us. Just go to the Fax List page at the Central Dispatch website, select to list all your loads and then push the Send Loads button in the toolbar!
The advantages are:
- Just click a button to send load info
- Shows you when you sent load info last time (Windows XP and 64-bit versions of Vista/Windows 7 only)
- Checks that you are on the correct page when sending the email
NEW! Our toolbar now has an option to also post to 123LoadBoard.
You first need to sign up at www.123loadboard.com
before starting to send updates. Sign up with 123LoadBoard.com and start to use the toolbar
NOW and you will get full membership FREE for 90 days! Their Basic Plan for posting loads
only is free.
To download the Toolbar, please click the link below.
Download Carload USA Toolbar
When asked by your browser if you want to run the install program or if you want to save it, select to Run it.
Just select "Run" again, if your browser comes up with this warning. You may also get a warning from User Account Control if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7. If so, select "Allow" so installation process an proceed.
If you get this message, you have an earlier version of the toolbar installed. Exit all browsers to allow for the old version to be uninstalled and then click on the "OK" button. (If you get "Error opening file for writing", double check that you closed all browsers. If problem persists, you need to reboot computer and then try again.)
Click here to print this documentation.
Close all other applications, including Internet Explorer, then click "Next" to continue.
Select to accept the License Agreement, then click "Next" to continue.
Click "Next" to continue.
Normally you should just use the default location here and click on "Install" to start the installation of the files on your computer.
Click "Install" to use the default folder.
Once you have installed the toolbar, you need to go through the following steps:
- Close the browser and then restart it
- Activate the toolbar (go to Tools, Toolbars, and check the "Carload USA Toolbar")
- If toolbar shows now as in the picture at the top of the page, skip to pt 6 to enter settings!
- Check that toolbars are not looked (View, Toolbars, "Lock the toolbars" should be
- Move the Carload USA Toolbar so it is on its own line by grabbing the handle for it
and drag it down below your other toolbars.
- Click on the "Settings" button and fill in information about your mail server etc.
(The first section with mail id, mail server etc should be the same as for your
email client. The "Email address at Carload USA" should be the upload address
we have given you.)
- When done with the settings, click on "OK" to save them.
- Test that it works OK by bringing up the "Fax List" page at Central Dispatch and
click on the "Send Loads" button. Only click once, it can take a few seconds for
it to generate the email. The "Last Update Sent:" date will be updated when it is
This is the input window you will get to when you click the Settings options in the toolbar. Please leave a message here and we will email you the settings to use.
Some of our users have had problems running the installation from the website. Just leave a Contact Us message if you have this problem and we will email you links